Alumnus Dr. Jay Price encouraged Auburn’s newest group of graduates to work hard and be intentional during his commencement keynote speech.
Freshman, Transfer, International and more. Wherever you are in your journey to Auburn, we’ll help you get here. Ready to take the next step and join the Auburn Family?
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University and the Office of Inclusion and Diversity, or OID, in collaboration with the Division of Enrollment Management, concluded another successful Tiger Takeoff, where underrepresented rising seniors from across the state visited campus to learn more about the university and meet their potential future classmates.
Auburn University’s graduate Supply Chain Management program in the Harbert College of Business is ranked 14th in the nation in its first year of operation by Gartner Inc., a research and consulting firm that assesses supply chain management programs in higher education.
- Auburn University research team receives grant to study coastal resilience along Gulf of Mexico
- Revolutionary grass developed at Auburn taking root at exclusive golf courses
- Norfolk Southern rolls into Auburn’s Harbert College of Business to recruit for storied industry
- Auburn University helps California sixth grader win school research project
- Auburn signs memorandum of understanding with Los Alamos National Laboratory
Visit the Newsroom