News Updates and Upcoming Events
- Gogue Center announces lineup for Grand Opening Festival Aug. 22-25
- Auburn designated as an institution of excellence for assessment
- New digital X-ray CT system allows researchers to inspect structural integrity of additive manufactured parts during manufacturing process
- Auburn University names first Rosemary Kopel Brown Eminent Scholars Chair in Mathematics
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
AUBURN BY THE NUMBERS
Auburn has been designated an R1 Carnegie research institution, the highest level.
Auburn has the South’s original and the nation’s 7th oldest veterinary college.
Auburn is investing $5 million in 11 groundbreaking projects designed to deliver practical, life-changing solutions.
“You don’t need to know what you want to do in the next 20 years, you just need to know what you want to do in the present...if you make up your mind to do something, it’s possible.”