News Updates and Upcoming Events
What would you say if you were told a preventative measure to being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia is sitting in your kitchen pantry? According to Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy researcher Dr. Amal Kaddoumi, that could certainly be the case.
Auburn University’s Department of Theatre in the College of Liberal Arts closes the fall semester with “Holiday Memories” by Truman Capote, (stage version by Russell Vandenbroucke) on Telfair Peet’s main stage. This tale celebrates southern tradition and the diversity of southern experiences. “Holiday Memories” opens on Nov. 8, with performances through Nov. 16.
- Auburn University helps launch unprecedented national effort to increase college access, equity and postsecondary attainment
- Auburn University student and two spring graduates named Rhodes Scholarship finalists
- Federal appointment places Auburn at center of key science and engineering role
- Annual Beat Bama Food Drive continues through Nov. 15
- Alabama Extension launches hurricane recovery website
Visit the Newsroom