Auburn University officially unveiled the name of the Harold D. Melton Student Center in a Nov. 20 ceremony, honoring Georgia Supreme Court Chief Justice Harold Melton, who was the first African American elected as Auburn’s student body president in 1987.
Auburn University held its annual Faculty Awards ceremony at the Gogue Performing Arts Center. The annual awards ceremony recognized a group of outstanding faculty members and their contributions to the institution’s instruction, research and outreach mission.
Auburn has released its spring 2021 academic plans, which include modifications to the academic calendar and updates to key protocols designed to foster a safe campus environment.
We love showing off our campus through our in-person tours as well as virtually online.
Staffed by trained volunteers from across the university, the COVID-19 Resource Center is a centralized resource for campus, working closely with the Auburn University Medical Clinic and other campus units to help safeguard the health of the entire university community.
As part of Auburn’s plan for A Healthier U, all students, faculty and staff who plan to come to campus are required to complete a Healthcheck screener for COVID-19 symptoms every day.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
An Auburn University research team has made the first discovery of metal nanoparticles occurring naturally in an animal body, specifically zinc nanoparticles in nose cells, which has implications in possibly restoring or enhancing an animal’s or person’s sense of smell.
- Auburn’s early action application deadline for fall 2021 nears
- Auburn Alumni Association to establish Dr. Josetta Brittain Matthews Memorial Endowed Scholarship for underserved students
- Auburn Speech and Hearing Clinic provides telepractice, curbside services to accommodate patients
- Auburn partners with CDC to conduct mask observation study, reports encouraging results
- Auburn’s Veterans Resource Center, COSAM professor providing support for student veterans on campus
Visit the Newsroom