News Updates and Upcoming Events
Melissa Halford, a lecturer in Auburn University’s Physics Department in the College of Sciences and Mathematics, comments on recent reports of repeating radio signals that are coming from outside of our galaxy.
The Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art will open an exhibition that offers a look at visions of race, culture, spirituality and everyday life in the South by self-taught women artists who operated beyond the bounds of the mainstream art world.
School of Kinesiology Assistant Professor Austin Robinson received a grant from the National Institutes of Health to study racial differences in sodium and blood pressure regulation.
- Coronavirus Update: Auburn University temporarily suspending travel to China
- U.S. ambassador and Auburn alumna tours Samuel Ginn College of Engineering, commends Auburn’s cyber focus
- Expert Answers: Professor and national Institute for Election Administration Research and Practice director comments on election technology
- Auburn ag alumni group to honor five agricultural leaders
- Researchers seek to ensure resilience of Gulf species to environmental changes
Visit the Newsroom