News Updates and Upcoming Events
Drs. Henry Kinnucan and Brittney Goodrich, agricultural economists in Auburn University’s College of Agriculture, comment on the heavy rain and floods affecting U.S. corn farmers, especially in the Midwest, who face delayed planting. Consumers also face rising grocery and ethanol prices as a result of the delayed planting.
- Tyson Foods and Auburn University partner to build first stand-alone solar-powered poultry house
- Auburn researchers publish new hypothesis explaining the connection between habitat loss and the global emergence of infectious diseases
- Hubbard named dean of Auburn University’s College of Human Sciences
- Statewide research partnership receives nearly $50 million grant from National Institutes of Health
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom