News Updates and Upcoming Events
Two Auburn University students were selected for the prestigious Albert Schweitzer Fellowship. They will spend the next 15 months developing and implementing service projects that address the root causes of health disparities in under-resourced communities in Alabama.
- Auburn’s online programs receive top rankings from U.S. News & World Report
- Diversity thought leader for Twitter to give keynote address at Auburn’s 2020 Diversity Promising Practices Conference
- Study finds increasing racism linked to cell aging in African Americans
- Auburn University Hospitality Management program to host 27th annual Hospitality Gala in April
- Auburn RFID Lab director comments on the use of RFID technology to stop counterfeit products
Visit the Newsroom