News Updates and Upcoming Events
Partnerships and working together are vital in solving problems. At Auburn University, the Radio Frequency Identification, or RFID, Lab works with industry partners to develop new ways to efficiently move products through the supply chain to consumers.
If the old adage was true, and dogs truly aged at seven times the rate as humans, the Hueytown Veterinary Clinic would be entering its 350th year of operating as a family practice—an Auburn Family practice.
- Massive yellow jacket nests could appear again in state, researcher says
- Auburn University’s Frank Cilluffo testifies before Congress’ Committee on Homeland Security
- Survey: U.S. beekeepers report record rate of colony loss over 2018-19 winter
- Four Auburn students set to participate in the epicenter of women's air racing
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom